Given the numerous leg al altercations they’ve been enduring recently, it seems reasonable to suppose that Def Leppard would be upset about the piracy of their music, but apparently they’re celebrating an alleged silver lining of more young fans discovering their music and consequently showing up in droves for their shows.
- Check out CD Baby’s 20th Anniversary playlist on Spotify
- Spotify introduces image galleries and social links
- Indie artist payments from CD Baby increase 33% in 2017, and other numbers you’ll want to see [INFOGRAPHIC]
- CD Baby artist revenue, then and now [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Mega March: Pay $149 during the month of March and get 13 months of web hosting