Given the numerous leg al altercations they’ve been enduring recently, it seems reasonable to suppose that Def Leppard would be upset about the piracy of their music, but apparently they’re celebrating an alleged silver lining of more young fans discovering their music and consequently showing up in droves for their shows.
- Why blogging is still one of the most powerful music promotion tools
- A whole new way to think about marketing your music
- Does my producer deserve publishing and songwriting credit?
- Who owns your music publishing rights and how does the money get split?
- How I raised $40k through my email list (with less than 2000 subscribers on it)