Given the numerous leg al altercations they’ve been enduring recently, it seems reasonable to suppose that Def Leppard would be upset about the piracy of their music, but apparently they’re celebrating an alleged silver lining of more young fans discovering their music and consequently showing up in droves for their shows.
- Lyor Cohen Drinks The YouTube Kool-Aid: The money will come, but for now “fans not being exposed to new music is death. “
- Building A Music Content Pipeline: How To Be Prepared For Anything
- Spotify Exec Confirms Self-Serve Ad Platform, Shares Future Plans and It’s Good News For Musicians, Marketers
- How I used Feature.fm to get my song onto 200 Deezer playlists
- Today Is The LAST DAY For GRAMMY 2018 Submissions