Music industry commentators this week shared their thoughts and opinions on Spotify’s decision that streaming does not equal reproduction/distribution, the Recording Academy’s annoyance at the failure of grammy winners to thank radio, and the opportunity for streaming to expand into radio’s listening base.
- Music distribution: What every artist needs to know
- How should you use your email list in between new releases or gigs?
- How indie musicians can monetize music on Facebook
- CD Baby artist AHI does not disappoint with his Tiny Desk Concert
- How to find the contact information for Spotify playlist curators