Music industry commentators this week shared their thoughts and opinions on Spotify’s decision that streaming does not equal reproduction/distribution, the Recording Academy’s annoyance at the failure of grammy winners to thank radio, and the opportunity for streaming to expand into radio’s listening base.
- Zedge Acquirehires Freeform, Will Launch Marketplace for Artists to Monetize Their Work
- Cardi B’s “Bodak Yellow” Takes Pandora By Storm plus More New Release Reaction
- 10 Marketing Lessons From Apple [Infographic]
- Music Think Tank Weekly Recap: Equipment • Crossing The Border • Guide To Buying Drums
- Announcement Of Latin Grammy Nominees Delayed Indefinitely By Natural Disasters