We’re musicians, not data analysts. But making a daily or (at least) weekly habit of checking data can help your music reach a bigger audience.
Which analytics matter most? Where can you find that info? And what should you do with it once you’ve seen the data?
In this installment of The DIY Musician Live (viewable above on YouTube and below on Facebook), I talk with Michael Warner about the numbers and what they mean for:
- your music’s reach on streaming platforms
- your website’s performance
- your email list engagement
- and more
Links mentioned in the discussion include:
- Spotify for Artists
- Instant Spotify Verification via CD Baby
- Apple Music for Artists
- YouTube for Artists
- Pandora AMP
- Next Big Sound
- CD Baby accounting dashboard
- Chartmetric (Create your free Chartmetric account and then use coupon code CDBABY21 to get 21 days free premium access for new Chartmetric users)