CD Baby is excited to announce that we’re working with Apple to bring you everything you need to understand your music’s impact across Apple Music and iTunes.
As a CD Baby artist, you can now get your Apple Music for Artists account verified faster; just provide the email address and password associated with your CD Baby account during the Apple Music for Artists signup process.
When you claim your Apple Music for Artists profile you’ll be able to:
- Express your visual brand on the platform
- View the real-time results of your music promotion
- Ensure that your music catalog is accurately represented
With Apple Music for Artists you can view:
- Plays from on-demand streaming
- Average Daily Listeners
- Song Purchases on iTunes
- Radio plays on Apple Music
- Shazams (yes, Shazams!)
- Insights and milestones for your music worldwide (for instance, “You passed 10,000 all-time plays in Canada”)
- Plays from Playlists
- Most Played Songs
- Popular Countries (with heat maps)
- Demographic and geographic information about your listeners (by song, album, playlist, etc.)
- And more
You can view the above stats according to customizable date ranges, or a lifetime view that goes back to 2015. Apple Music for Artists is also now available as a mobile app, so when you’re at the gig or studio you can get a quick look at how your songs are doing on one of the most important streaming platforms in the world.
Apple Music will continue to grow globally, and as it does, it will also expand the tools and insights it offers through Apple Music for Artists. If you haven’t yet claimed your Apple Music for Artists account, get verified today.