Twelve years and hundreds of episodes later, Kevin Breuner and I still find the occasional hour to talk through the latest trends in music distribution, promotion, and monetization. You’ll usually hear us get real about the ongoing wins and losses in our own musical lives too.
As a side note, it also appears from the photo above that after a decade recording this podcast, we finally have a uniform: #TeamDenim.
If you have downtime during the holidays, spend it with us.
Start with these five episodes:
1. Before you choose your artist or band name, listen to this!
2. Twenty-five ways you’re sabotaging your music career
3. How to find a producer that won’t drive you mad
4. Five things that can crush the soul of a musician (and how to avoid them)
5. How to dominate in a niche market
We love to hear from listeners, so if you have stories to share, advice to give, or questions to ask, get in touch by:
- Phone: 360-524-2209
- Email: email@example.com
And don’t forget to subscribe via Apple, Spotify, or wherever else you listen to podcasts!
Leave a comment to this article